Work abroad? Norwegian tech support (paid relocation)
Paid relocation jobs in Ireland
Are you interested in technology and would you like to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the world? Do you want to challenge yourself and live abroad?
Norwegian Technical Support Analyst â€“ Description
We have an exciting new project with one of the biggest tech companies in the world and we are looking for Norwegian speaking candidates to join our dynamic and multicultural Service Desk team in Leixlip, Co. Kildare.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for company’s business client and it would be your responsibility to provide the best and most cost-effective operational and technical support function.
The position will suit candidates who are looking for a graduate position, where there is an opportunity for professional development and gaining experience with IT and customer support.
We will consider candidates who are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate (generous relocation package provided).
– Act as the primary country contact for business clients on all queries and escalations.
– Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive customer experience.
– Validate customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with them appropriately.
– Maintain accurate database information
– High school diploma or equivalent leaving certificate.
– Customer service experience will be valued, but itâ€™s not necessary.
– Knowledge of computers with a good understanding of MS Office.
– Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
– Fluency in Norwegian and a good level of English
– â‚¬26.500 annually
– Relocation package on â‚¬2000
– Flexible working hours. Shift work.
– 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays.
– Career training and education.
– Good career progression opportunities.
Free shuttle bus service, Fun company activities, Cheap gym membership onsite and much more!
Why should your next job be in Kildare?
“The best of Ireland in one County” https://intokildare.ie/
– Small town vibe and only 35 mins with train to Dublin City Centre.
– Stunning nature and lively culture (pubs, shopping and cultural sites).
– International colleagues.
– An opportunity to gain valuable international experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or you want to apply, please forward your CV to [email protected] and let’s arrange a phone call.
If you are interested in languages jobs in Ireland, weâ€™ll offer you meaning full jobs with great growth opportunities and development. Check out the Cpl website for other job opportunities: https://www.cpl.ie/language-jobs.aspx?page=22