Web Analyst (Montenegro or Luxembourg)
2.500 € – 5.000 € par mois – Full-time, Permanent
Full Job Description
Artec 3D is the creator of professional 3D scanners and software used by some of the world’s top-tier companies: Apple, Tesla, Google, NASA, Nike, Toyota, and others.
Join us at one of our offices in Montenegro, Luxembourg, California, or Shanghai.
Our Digital Marketing department is looking for an experienced web analytics specialist. You will face such interesting tasks as analyzing and improving the conversion of company websites, setting up and maintaining end-to-end analytics, developing and implementing ML web analytics models, and much more.
If you are an experienced specialist with a successful history of work in the field of Web Analytics and are proficient in such tools as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex Metrica, Google Big Query and Data Studio (or their analogs), SQL and also English we are ready to offer you comfortable working conditions, professional growth opportunities, as well as favorable financial conditions based on the effectiveness of your work.
- Setting up and monitoring the correct operation of analytics counters (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, pixels and other counters through Google Tag Manager)
- Developing and setting goals for tracking conversions, as well as other indicators of website performance
- Tracking and analysis of the economic efficiency of different sources of attracting traffic
- Analysis of the UX of company websites. Analysis of the behavior of different groups of users on the company’s websites. Putting forward hypotheses on the necessary edits/improvements on the company’s websites and conducting A / B tests
- Setting up and finalizing end-to-end analytics of our projects
- Development and implementation of ML models for website analytics
- Participation in the preparation and preparation of reports on the work of the Digital Marketing department for the company’s management
- At least 3 years of experience in web analytics
- Proficiency in English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate
- High-level knowledge of the main web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, Google Big Query and Google Data Studio or their analogs)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of Python and experience with Owox would be an advantage
- Higher technical education will be an advantage
- Analytical mindset and ability to make independent decisions
Culture and benefits:
- Opportunities to develop your skills & talents and gain career-boosting experience in our main markets (the United States, Europe, and Asia)
- Career advancement opportunities, competitive salary, bonuses, medical insurance, corporate lunches
- Cozy bright office on the seashore in Montenegro, Bar, or Luxembourg (assistance in relocation)
- Afterwork get-togethers to any taste
- Flexible schedule
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €2,500.00 – €5,000.00 per month