UI Designer (relocation to Poland)
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great – you can apply right away.
- Required skills: Ul design; fluent command of English; strong portfolio; experience working with clients or internal stakeholders; practical knowledge of design systems and style guides;
- Nice to have: presence on Dribbble, Behance; experience with Wix/Webflow, knowledge of UX principles; familiarity with prototyping/animation; experience in brand design;
- Perks: relocation package, +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
- B2B: +16 paid days off
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland.
We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- 5 hours of consultation with your personal relocation assistant,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country.
Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology,
- Building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
- Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
- Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have an outstanding UI portfolio,
- Are already experienced in interaction design,
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (at least B2+); Polish not required,
- Have experience in working closely with and maintaining positive relationships with customers,
- You have exceptional communication and team-working skills.
- We will be even happier if you:
- Know UX principles well,
- Have experience using Webflow or Wix,
- Have experience with brand design,
- Are familiar with prototyping/animation tools,
- Have a strong social portfolio.
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Multisport card,
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
What will happen next?
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your portfolio
- Let us briefly verify your English
- Meet us for an interview
- Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
- Join our team!
If you want to know more, message me and let’s talk!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We’d be happy to help.