Turkish Sales & Marketing Advisor -Social Media
Are you daily checking your profile in one of the largest social media platforms out there, and do you love selling marketing solutions?
We are currently recruiting for Turkish Speaking Sales & Marketing Advisors (m/f/d) to work with one of the biggest social media platforms in the world. You will start this great job in Amsterdam in Homeoffice and later, after 6 months, move to Berlin (required!). In this role, you will be a crucial member of the marketing sales team with these responsibilities
- Analyzes previous and running marketing campaigns on behalf of your customers.
- Provide campaign feedback and recommendations to your customers.
- Help your customers to reach their advertising goals while improving their budget spend.
- Represent the social media platform and its products.
- Build strong relationships with your clients.
- Carry out digital campaigns on behalf of your client and monitor success.
- Identify campaign trends and escalate challenging developments at an early stage.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethics.
- Strong sales-oriented attitude, entrepreneurial thinking and the extra mile attitude.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Enjoy working in a diverse team from all over the world.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Fluency in Turkish and very good command of English at least B2 level.
- Experience in social media and/or digital marketing is a plus.
- University degree in marketing or any other relevant fields is a Plus.
- Temporary Work at Home in the Netherlands (relocation to Berlin will be required at some stage).
- Monthly Salary or €2500 Gross
- Monthly performance bonus up to €625 Gross and shopping card for your most favorite partner shops (once you relocated to Berlin) .
- Relocation Package up to €2000 when relocating to Berlin.
- Paid 3 weeks virtual training & ongoing coaching.
- Exciting team events when returning back on site.
- Work Council that cares for you.
- We will provide you with all related equipment such as computer, screen and headset.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in a diverse, multi-cultural, global business; where you will have the opportunity to work at home (for a period of time), take advantage of excellent learning, development and career opportunities as well as become part of a highly professional and fantastic team.
Don’t miss this great job opportunity and apply now.
Concentrix cares about you and runs the entire recruitment process digitally and remotely! What are the next steps after your online application? Our recruiter will contact you for an initial telephone interview.
You will then receive digital tests by email. Your second online interview with the Team Leader will be also conducted remotely. Your online training and onboarding will be digital!
- Werk vanuit huis mogelijkheden
Contractduur 27 weken
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: €2,500.00 per month