Travel Support Representative with Norwegian – Relocation to Bulgaria
Full job description
Sofia is the largest city and the capital of Bulgaria, and the 15th largest city in the European Union with a population of 1.3 million. Sofia is a cosmopolitan city of different nationalities and cultures. They elegantly coexist in the historic downtown, which has become a kind of open-air museum with preserved remains of ancient civilizations, along a thriving modern city. The climate of Sofia is temperate continental and is protected from strong winds by the mountains that surround it.
For the convenience of applicants outside Bulgaria we can offer our Relocation support! We have a dedicated Relocation advisor that will support you on the process. Our package includes:
- 10 nights in a city center hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Advance payment
- Support in finding an apartment, opening a bank account and getting a Bulgarian number
We need your expertise!
Be a part of our dynamic team today and help us grow. If you are passionate about travel, then this is role for you. One of the world’s largest travel marketplaces, our new client makes it easier for everyone to experience the world by offering memorable travel experiences, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Travel Support Representative to join our diverse team. If you are a customer service focused individual with great communication skills, Norwegian and English language skills, apply now.
You will deliver high-touch customer care to travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, car rentals and beyond for their trips.
Do you want standard working time? Not a problem!
Our lines are open 10:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. Mon-Fri to help you strike an excellent work-life balance!
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via the different channels (inbound calls, outbound calls, email, chat ) and be able to work towards meeting Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Make sure that all customer queries are answered and their concerns are addressed accordingly; demonstrate empathy
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Fluent in Norwegian, both written and verbal and working level of English. (With basic understanding to industry related terminologies)
- Strong computer navigation skills, Keyboarding Skills, internet surfing and PC Knowledge
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience is preferred
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Strong customer service skills, great communicator with ability to work as a team member
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
- Relocation package if needed
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent