Travel Consultant with Portuguese (relocation assistance)
Paid relocation jobs in Czech Republic:
We are looking for passionate customer-oriented individuals who will assist our global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends’ visits or on business trips.
Our customers come to the first place and our main goal is to help them with their inquiries.
What will you do?
- You will communicate directly with our customers via phone call, email, or chat and help them in their travels. Most customers contact us about flight or booking details as well as about our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support, and solutions while committing to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
What are the requirements?
- Excellent command of English and Portuguese (level C1) both spoken and written.
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage.
- Advanced computer skills and Internet usage skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Independence as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
Working hours – Monday – Friday, 9:45 am – 6:15 pm (30 mins lunch break) and 2x 10 mins break.
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU.
Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role but we provide relocation support for candidates coming from abroad (1-month free accommodation and support with all necessary paperwork and when looking for accommodation).