Tech Support – Swedish Market – Work From Home in Ireland | relocation package
€29,500 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Full Job Description
Swedish Tech Support – Ireland (Remote)
Come work in Ireland, we’ll give you the freedom to settle anywhere you want in the country, and will help you with our great relocation package (€2000)
Time to set sail, and discover the Emerald Island.
The objective of the Technical Support Analyst is to resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support, a third party, or an appropriate remote group.
The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring queries and technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, ticket handling systems, or e-mail.
All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
To log, validate and diagnose customer issues on the full range of products and applications supported on the customer site. Providing the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting, and query research, or to route or escalate the contact to the appropriate resolution group. Escalation and management of contacts to agreed service levels. Interaction with service desk colleagues to attain service desk SLA. Excellent attendance and punctuality are required as well as adhering to all company policies and procedures.
· Answer contacts promptly and professionally
· Resolve customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
· Manage end-to-end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers on ticket status.
· Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
· Work to achieve individual and team goals
· To comply/complete desk-specific or ad-hoc requests/tasks/training.
· Assist with new hire mentoring.
· Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regard to both Cases & Calls.
· Continuous documentation validation.
· Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
· Observe strict compliance with licensing, copyright, and trademark legislation.
· Accomplish other training as required.
· Seek support from the escalation team via appropriate methods as required.
· Escalate tickets to other resolution teams for validation and further escalation.
· Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
· Provide support to multiple desks and accounts if required under CSI (Cross Skilling Initiative).
· Follow processes and procedures outlined in training.
· Other requests & duties may be assigned as required.
· All employees must make the utmost effort to follow all procedures and processes as outlined during training.
· Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLAs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a technical support environment/customer service environment. Can effectively cope with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. He/she will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer satisfaction and query resolution.
He/she will be strongly team-focused with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. The candidate will be analytical with good troubleshooting skills, flexible, and willing to work variable shift patterns.
Preferably the suitable candidate will also have a technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software, and different operating systems.
Customer Service and Communication:
· Experience in communication with customers.
· Ability to communicate effectively – oral & written, with different groups
· Ability to follow specific processes and procedures.
· Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
· Experience in Process Managed Environment
· Fluency in ENGLISH and SWEDISH.
Problem Solving Techniques:
· Ability to identify customer issues.
· Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
· Ability to handle challenging support situations.
· Technical skill with Windows OS Platforms.
· Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook.
· Knowledge of printer hardware
· Knowledge of Local Area Networking
· Knowledge of other operating systems, including iOS, iPad, iPhone, and MAC OSX would be an advantage.
LOCATION / SCHEDULE:
· Offices are in LEIXLIP – WORK FROM HOME anywhere in Ireland
· Fully flexible on a 24/7 basis
· Savings scheme
· Free shuttle
· Travel saver tickets
· April Ireland Health Scheme
Jobbtyp: Full-time, Permanent
Lön: €29 500,00 per år
- 8 hour shift
- Do you hold a Swedish passport?
Reference ID: https://www.cpl.com/job/technical-support-swedish-market-work-from-home-in-ireland