This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
11 Apr 2021
Full-Time Team Lead of International Recruitment (relocation support)
Paid relocation jobs in Ukraine:
Squro is an international fintech product company. Deeply understanding the needs of our clients, we create a convenient and transparent fintech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fintech industry that remain our basis for success.
The company has a European financial license and works with global partners. Since 2006, the company has earned the trust of customers from Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Today more than 500 thousand people in more than 185 countries develop their investment potential with solutions from Squro. We are looking for a Team Lead of International Recruitment due to the team expansion.
- Manage the recruitment team (Manage, mentor and provide coaching to your team)
- Manage recruitment processes from end to end (pipeline, recruitment flow effectiveness etc)
- Ensure quality recruitment activities and deliverables that are in-line with recruitment KPIs
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements in Talent acquisition area
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to build proper candidate talent pools (initiate and drive activities to enlarge pipeline and attract best talents both inhouse and on the market)
- Ensure the high quality of hiring
- Keep track of recruiting metrics and analytics
- Recruit for Senior/Key positions
- Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruitment
- At least 2 years have been managing a recruitment team in a high volume, matrix-managed environment
- Being ‚Äėhands-on’ and result-oriented person
- Professional, high integrity and sound judgement
- Project management skills, organization and multitasking skills
- Strong client-orientation, highly responsive and customers oriented (service focused)
- Attention to details
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Critical thinker, problem solver who focuses on continuous improvement
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.
How to ApplyApply online¬†HERE
2 total views, 1 today