Teacher of US Test Prep (Relocation allowance and work visa sponsorship)
Paid relocation jobs in Hong Kong:
NTK Academic Group Limited
Full Job Description
Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is a registered school and leading educational service provider in Hong Kong.
We specialise in academic tuition for students following international and local curricula, standardised test preparation, and educational planning and consultation services.
We are also a fast growing publisher with over 40 study guides published. NTK has the largest full-time teaching faculty among learning centers in Hong Kong. We are also an official ACT test center and an Edexcel Academic Partner Center.
We believe that academic success depends on good teaching, which we ensure via our commitment to education.
Over the years, our teachers and education consultants have helped countless students achieve admissions to elite schools and universities around the world.
The successful candidate will follow a 5-day work schedule and teach courses and private lessons in US Test Prep (ACT / AP / SAT) using our in-house designed course materials.
- Provide instruction and feedback for specific syllabi and exams
- Design customized lesson plans for students following course outlines
- Assist supervisors in carrying out materials development projects
- Keep record of and provide feedback on students’ learning progress
- Participate in workshops and training for professional development
- Prepare progress reports and develop materials
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Report to department heads and the management team
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or above with strong academic background
- Commitment to quality education
- Excellent team player and individual who is highly motivated and with integrity
- Full-time experience in teaching international curricula
- Knowledge of secondary school and university entrance exams
What We Offer
- 5-day work week in a vibrant and multicultural work environment
- Prime working location in the heart of Hong Kong
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Career advancement opportunities in a market leading organisation with over 90 full time teachers and 25 years of services
- Medical benefits and monthly sponsorship for leisure activities boosting staff’s well-being and work-life balance
- Work Visa sponsorship (Including dependent visa for spouse)
- Relocation allowance, including temporary housing for new staff from overseas while finding long-term accommodation
- Competitive remuneration package and incentive schemes
Please send detailed CV, cover letter, current and expected salary.