This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
13 Apr 2021
Full-Time Teacher of English and one additional subject (relocation allowance)
Paid relocation jobs in Germany:
Despite the COVID-19 crisis, we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper and grow to be global citizens.
The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centres, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School.
We pride ourselves on the strong relationships between our children, staff, and parents and consistently strive to develop ourselves as well as our institutions.
Your Tasks & Your Offer
- You are a qualified teacher, who holds a degree in English and any other second subject.
- As an all-rounder, you are comfortable stepping in as substitute teacher, helping out in student support as well as leading different working groups and extracurricular activities.
- You are motivated to deliver a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You have a passion for teaching and are dedicated to enable all students to reach their full potential by providing inspiring education.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work within an international and bilingual team.
- No prior knowledge of German is required as the subjects are being delivered in English, but a willingness to learn German is of advantage.
- a competitive salary plus benefit scheme (e.g. subsidised lunch, monthly travel card for public transport)
- relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.
Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer, who values freedom for educators with a creative drive.
How to ApplyApply online¬†HERE
2 total views, 1 today