Teacher of Biology or Chemistry (Relocation allowance)
Paid relocation jobs in Hong Kong:
NTK ACADEMIC GROUP
About NTK ACADEMIC GROUP
Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is a leading educational service provider in Hong Kong. We specialize in academic tuition for students following international and local curricula, standardized test preparation, and educational planning and consultation services.
We are also a fast growing publisher with more than 40 study guides published.
For further details, please visit NTK’s website: http://www.ntk.edu.hk
Teacher of Biology or Chemistry
Reporting to the Department Head and the Management Team, the successful candidate will follow a 5-day work schedule and teach various international curricula and levels according to in-house designed course outlines.
You will have opportunities to participate in curriculum design and development. We provide continuous professional development workshops and training to our teachers.
If you are passionate about teaching and would like to work in a company with a diverse culture, this is the opening you’ve been looking for.
- Device customized lesson plans for students following their study progress
- Deliver interactive and effective private and group lessons
- Assist Department Heads in developing NTK’s proprietary materials
- Log and provide feedback on students’ learning progress
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Training provided
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or related field with strong academic background
- Committed to quality education
- Accountable and highly motivated individual with radiant team spirits
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
- 5-day work week in a vibrant and multicultural work environment
- Prime working location in the heart of Hong Kong
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Career advancement opportunities in a market leading organisation with over 90 full time teachers and 25 years of services
- Medical benefits and monthly sponsorship for leisure activities boosting staff’s well-being and work-life balance
- Work Visa sponsorship (Including dependent visa for spouse)
- Relocation allowance, including temporary housing for new staff from overseas while finding long-term accommodation
- Competitive remuneration package and incentive schemes