teach in qld australia – work visa & relocation package available
Paid relocation jobs in Australia
TEACH IN QLD, AUSTRALIA!
(work visa & relocation package available)
Randstad Education is recruiting teachers internationally on behalf of the Queensland Department of Education and together we are looking for experienced and qualified teachers, to relocate to and teach in regional areas across QLD, Australia in 2020.
- Japanese Language teachers
- Special Education Needs teachers (primary & secondary)
- Design & Technologies teachers:
- Design; Technology; Engineering; Building & Construction; Industrial Technology; Manual Arts; Manufacturing; Woodwork & Metalwork
- Senior Maths & Science / STEM teachers (secondary)
Term 2 (20th April 2020) Term 3 (13th July 2020) Term 4 (6th October)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Step-by-step guidance throughout the entire application and relocation process
- Easy digital application
- Generous relocation package, including flights for you and your family if applicable
- Three-year teaching contract
- Paid sponsorship for work visa, which can include family members
- Supportive organisation with career development prospects
- 12.75% superannuation contributions (pension fund)
- Flexible start dates
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
Our team of international recruitment specialists provide expert advice and personalised support to help guide you through your digital application and if you are successfully matched to a position, through the entire relocation process.
We understand this is a big decision to make and relocating (with or without your family) can seem challenging, but itâ€™s easier than you think!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Bachelor of Education or equivalent teaching qualification
- 2 Years teaching experience post-qualification in a school setting
- Ability/Willingness to meet the Queensland College of Teacher’s (QCT) English language requirements
- Willingness to relocate to a regional area in Queensland, Australia for minimum 2 years
Say hello to sunshine and an amazing opportunity to live and teach in regional QLD!
To apply or to find out more information, please submit your CV to this advert. Cover letters an advantage but not a requirement.
japanese language maths science chemistry physics english technology stem sen special needs manual arts industrial technology woodwork metalwork design graphics computers cad engineering robotics high school secondary
Bachelor degree level qualification in teaching / education