Talent Acquisition Coordinator Europe
Relocation jobs in Romania:
Purpose of the role
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral role supporting the recruiting function in Europe. In this role you will contribute to the overall success of the team in Europe by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process.
The Coordinator supports shared services at geographically dispersed locations, with responsibility for timely and accurate daily production of interview coordination for candidates, and pre-employment transaction processing for new hires.
This position will require you to develop an understanding of the recruiting processes for candidate management, benefits, relocation policy, government regulation compliance, company policy administration, and other related activities in support of recruiting.
There will be additional duties to support proactive talent sourcing, business engagement and brand advocacy to ensure we are securing the best possible talent for the business and providing an exceptional candidate experience.
Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Recruit candidates for internships including sourcing and screening candidates; collaborate with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to build internship candidate pipelines
- Participate in university relations including managing career fair registration, attending job fairs and coordinating student visits, etc.
- Work within a matrixed environment
- Increasing pipeline quality by conducting robust sourcing
- Crafting Job Descriptions
- Employer Branding Projects
- Interview scheduling and candidate travel arrangements/compensation
- New hire processing – offer letter and new hire paperwork
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- Work in Applicant Tracking System to support administrative recruiting functions, track candidates, and retrieve data
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Design candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Interface with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers throughout the hiring process
Skills & Requirements
- Entry level experience in an administrative role, preferably with an HR-focus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment
- Comfortable with change & ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to manage a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable workload
- Polished and professional presentation and communication style; capable of communicating complex content in a succinct manner in-person, over the phone, and through written correspondence
- Ability to guide processes to closure
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and some Excel required
- English language skills, additional European language preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Internship and/or 1 to 2 years of experience in a role in HR, project, or program coordination, or a role involving data entry
- Experience with an applicant tracking system or CRM (e.g. Succesfactors)
We would like to receive your application by clicking on Apply!
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe.
The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 23,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled