Swedish Customer Success Account Management Advisor (relocation package)
Remote, United Kingdom
Swedish Speaking Customer Success Account Management Advisor
Full Time Permanent
Location: Work From Home
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 7am – 6pm (rotational shift)
You must have a minimum broadband speed of 10mgbs and a private room at home to work. You will be required to use an ethernet cable and connect it to your home router.
As a Customer Success Account Management Advisor, we are offering:
· Salary between £8.65 and £8.91 per hour rising to £9.38 after probation plus potential bonus earning up to £7,800 (paid out up to £1,950 per quarter)
· If you are moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package, which includes travel and 28 days free accommodation.
· Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
· Fortnightly Pay!
· Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Customer Success Account Management Advisor overview:
· You will proactively create and nurture a strong relationship with the customer to ensure renewal.
· Actively contacting customers during their subscription year and helping them adopt the solution with ease.
· To optimize the customers product experience and guide them to internal support teams and external resources.
· Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities based on knowledge of your customer.
· To renew customers in their anniversary period.
· To identify and generate opportunities for additional licences, products or services.
Ensure the customer understands the value of our product(s) and of doing business with Adobe within the customer’s specific context
To ultimately delight the customer
Successful Customer Success Account Management Advisor will have:
· Previous sales experience (a minimum of 6 months)
· Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills including grammar and spelling.
· Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
Good time management skills
Demonstration of ownership and accountability
Confidence to learn and work independently as well as part of a team
A bit about us…
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you have already interacted with Concentrix!
Whether you are buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we are behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother.
But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff, as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.65-£9.38 per hour