Software Developer (relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in Belgium:
(attractive relocation package!)
What Is Odoo?
The mission of Odoo is to provide a range of easy to use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to accompany any business need. We give millions of companies easy access to the software they need to run and expand their business.
What makes Odoo different?
- A smooth and friendly user’s experience that has been built to ensure the user seamless adoption.
- Fluidity and full integration cover the needs of even the most complex companies. The flexibility of Odoo is such that apps can be added according to the growth of your company, adding one app at a time as your needs evolve and your customer base grows.
- Thanks to the open source community, Odoo is actively maintained by a large base of developers to meet evolving customer needs and provide new, innovative applications.
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count! Join our experienced team of Developers, and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
- Develop and improve Apps
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Framework and/or front-end
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Read and written English
Nice to have:
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Linux, GitHub
What’s great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope – Diversity in the job, you’ll never get bored
- No customer deadlines – Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the country
Job type: Full time, CDI