Software Account Manager (Relocation UK or IRE)
London or Dublin
Salary: €65k – 85k per year + comms + reloccation package
We are looking for awesome German speaking Account Managers to relocate to either London or Dublin and we will pay €5000+ for doing so!
We’re Kaseya. We are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries.
We’re expanding our team of German speaking Account Managers due to our continued success in the DACH region, and are looking for those that be thinking of a move to London or Dublin.
We’re happy to look at starting off remotely until restrictions ease, but eventual relocation is required where we will pay a minimum of €5000.
We’re are looking for sales Account Managers to jump into a super warm environment with access to hundreds of accounts, ready and waiting to be sold to! The role is fast paced, suiting a hungry sales hunter type, who wants to be in a warmer tech account management environment.
Offering uncapped commission, a competitive base salary and amazing benefits, if you’re a solidly performing Account Executive/Account Manager who wants to earn a lot whilst enjoying their role, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be majority working existing accounts meaning you can truly hit the ground running.
In addition to commission, achievers receive additional annual bonuses and stock in exchange for exceeding targets.
As an account manager, you will:
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out sales goals each and every month.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible for selling, supporting, educating, and growing through regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly and rolling 6 weeks’ sales forecasts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years’ experience sales experience preferably in a tech environment
- Driven, passionate about sales, and eager to earn significant sales commissions
- Exceptional inside sales experience in a metrics driven, fast-paced sales environment
- Has a proven track record of crushing sales goals
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
If you’re ready for your next step in your sales career, then this is the role for you. We’re an award winning, fast growth company and we want awesome people to grow with us.
Once you hit apply, you’ll receive more information about Kaseya!