Slovak Speaking Translation Services Associate (Relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in Hungary:
Job area: Product Administration
Job type: Junior roles
Location: TBS, Budapest
Language requirement: Slovak + English
Employment type: Full time
Deadline: 2021. 07. 31.
We established our service centre supporting Tesco’s operation in the Central European region back in 2019. Our colleagues provide service for Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia in several fields: finance, people and payroll services, colleague and customer engagement, customer and product, enterprise analytics.
Besides these, we have a modern Technology Hub developing software and applications used by millions of people – customers and colleagues – globally.
Our young and dynamic teams are driving and accelerating changes on a global scale, so it is important for us to find colleagues that are open to learn and develop themselves.
At Tesco Business Services & Technology we support our business in operating efficiently and serving shoppers a little better every day.
Roles and responsibilities
Within Tesco Business Services & Technology Customer & Product function provides support for the Central European Commercial buying teams – responsible for goods purchased for re-sale.
Our team in Budapest works together with the Buyers, Buying assistants, Category managers as well as other, connected parts of the retail business in the area of Supplier listing, data modification & contract management, Invoice query management, Commercial margin recovery & system support. We also cover translation services for Head office & store communications.
Our team consists of 25 multilingual colleagues providing services of the above business areas for the Czech, Slovak & Hungarian markets.
What will you do?
- Ensure that all translation requests are delivered
- Collaborate with connected departments in business to ensure translation meets their needs
- Work via email, Adroit, MPI, EQOS, MS Office and available translation and communication tools
- Ensure all translation activities are actioned and all records are accurately maintained
- Deliver work based on standard operating procedures defined for each of these processes
- Respond to queries from Business teams
- Deliver agreed timelines and deliver the right quality of work
- Be accountable for all the activities and processes throughout the area that are required and detailed in ’SOP’.
You will be great in this role if you have:
- High school education with translations or linguistics experience
- Native Slovak language knowledge
- Advanced English language knowledge
- Experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Familiarity with CAT tools is an advantage
- Excellent translation and writing skills
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
What we offer
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career defining opportunities to all our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Compensation package based on your experience and skills (Cafeteria, 10% shopping discount in every Hungarian Tesco store)
- Career Growth is not just a cliché – we operate in 3 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- Solid Business Background with more than 100 proud years of company history
- We are a Great Team and we are not fond of any formalities here
- Modern Office with great location (e.g.: free parking)
- Flexible Working policy (e.g.: Home-office)
- Language allowance
- Relocation package, in case of permanently moving to Budapest, Hungary