Senior Real Estate Analyst, Malaysia
Cyberjaya, City in Malaysia
Full Job Description
About DPDHL and CRE:
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
Corporate Real Estate (CRE) at Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is responsible for more than 12,000 properties across all DPDHL business units worldwide. This portfolio covers an area of more than 30 million m2 and is managed by around 1700 dedicated real estate experts worldwide. As our business keeps growing, we want you in our APAC region.
Corporate Real Estate APAC – that’s us! Together with our global colleagues, we offer excellent services along the property lifecycle Commercial, Construction and Facility Management for all DPDHL properties in a sustainable way. We ensure that DPDHL develops and grows in the future.
Ready to immerse yourself in the exciting world of CRE? Join the team and bring your expertise on board! As part of DPDHL, you will be working with a global network of CRE colleagues and benefit from a wide range of development opportunities.
We are looking for an immediate, full-time, permanent position in APAC at Selangor Malaysia.
- Administer shorter term retail sites lease plans and process to screen, evaluate and select suitable facilities for lease acquisition (both new lease and relocation) and lease renewal of real estate assets/ portfolio in line with business strategy and objectives, corporate guidelines and policies.
- Being DHL representative with external parties on DHL retail sites shorter term requirements.
- Manage and maintain relationships with retail site landlords.
- Manage and upkeep DHL CRE (MY and SG) database and systems.
- Support CRE Country Leads (MY and SG) on larger requirements and incoming property enquiries from the Business Units.
- Maintain clear communication with BUs to understand real estate requirements.
- Conduct search for property option.
- Data analytical skills to perform comparison of different real estate options on rental, space and lease tenure, and summarize in option summary forms
- Negotiate commercial term and lease agreement with landlords.
- Regular update / maintenance of CRE database / documentations / systems.
- Support tasks in all real estate transactions (property due diligence, CRE statement, rental calculation)
- Work with external partners as necessary to source for best options and build up market database
- Monitor and filing of all documentation and procedure under guidance of CRE governance policy
- Support CRE Managers on administrative works (meeting arrangement, meeting minutes, other administrative works assigned)
- Responsible for all CRE-related activities on BUs retail sites (DHL e-Comm, DHLE, DSC).
- Responsible for CRE database maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience / qualification (Real Estate, Civil Engineering, Architecture)
- Experience more than 2 years of real estate leasing transaction, project management, construction, corporate real estate in property consultant or developer.
- Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Communication (English & Malay / Mandarin)
- High logic, common sense, problem solving and conflict of interest management.
- Knowledge and skill in Construction and Project Management is desired.
- Great opportunity to work for the biggest logistics company in the world
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.