Senior/Principal Medical Writer – RELOCATE TO BASEL
Relocation jobs in Switzerland
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Medical Writer with a global medical communications network, based in their UK office, but looking to relocate to Basel.
The organisation is in search for a talented and enthusiastic Senior / Principal Medical Writer to be part of their growing Oncology team.
- Work with one of the largest pharma groups globally on a number of products across several indications in oncology.
- Build and grow client relationships from a strong position of trusted partnership.
- Work on blockbuster drugs (both pre-launch and peri-launch) and help develop a franchise portfolio.
- Take on a leadership role in terms of leading projects, reviewing the work of other writers and taking on a line management role if desired.
- Work in a varied role which involves writing and reviewing accurate scientific copy for a range of traditional and digital scientific materials.
- Interact with some of the world’s leading scientists and physicians on critical therapeutic and scientific issues.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Passion for medical scientific communications excellence, with experience of writing a range of different deliverables within an agency environment.
- Experience in oncology is essential.
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual and an excellent communicator.
- Proven ability to review others’ work.
- Extensive on-site experience, in particular with advisory boards.
Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website – www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.