Senior Nordic Regulatory Compliance Manager – relocation to Malta
**Relocation to Malta***
Location: In UK, Gibraltar or Malta
Role: Swedish or Danish Senior Nordic Regulatory Compliance Manager
Salary: 55k – 65k Euros per year
Start date: xxx
Full Time Position – Hybrid Role
Our clients mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of their business. They constantly strive to improve, optimise and re-innovate everything they do to maintain their position as one of the leading Gaming Operators in the iGaming industry.
As a Senior Nordic Regulatory Compliance Manager, you will ensure that the Company is compliant with its relevant regulatory obligations. Expected to manage relationships with regulatory bodies in both developing markets and authorities where the Company is licensed.
- You will help manage the regulatory risks and advise on products and services offered.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with regulators and authorities.
- Establish control systems and workflows for the Compliance Team.
- Review of company documentation (websites, emails, landing pages, texts).
- Investigate major complaints to the regulators/authorities; ensure fair and timely resolution.
- Minimum 3/4 years-experience in Compliance or Regulatory Affairs, handling Swedish and/or Danish licenses, from a multi-jurisdictional gambling operator.
- An excellent level of English plus Swedish or Danish language
- A Degree in Law or a related subject is an advantage.
- Customer focussed
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- A full reward package of Health, Travel and Dental insurance.
- Yearly bonuses
- Lots of events
- Balanced way of working (1 day minimum from the office and up to 4 days a week from home).
- Relocation package (200 towards flight, 200 towards baggage + airport Transfer + 14 nights in hotel/apartment)
- 400 Euro Balance & Wellbeing allowance per year: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages or items for your home office.
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental wellbeing.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday after work events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience – we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more attalingual.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 608,000.00kr – 719,000.00kr per year
work from home and office
- Do you want to relocate to malta?
- Compliance or Regulatory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Swedish (Preferred)
- Danish (Preferred)