Senior Java Developer with MarTech knowledge – Relocation support
Paid relocation jobs in Switzerland:
As an experienced Java Developer, are you looking for your next exciting career move? Look no further than EPAM where we live and breathe technology.
This role will be based in Zürich with a longstanding EPAM customer, where you will have the opportunity to work on a Digital Marketing & Sales program to transform end-to-end solution design into concrete implementation.
This is a challenging role focused on integrating external solutions into the existing landscape, as well as extending existing systems and implementing new components in order to create new strategic platform supporting omnichannel sales and marketing activities.
You will be designing, coding, testing and deploying within modern agile environment with strong emphasize on DevOps practices.
- At least 5+ years of proven professional experience in software development in an Enterprise context, using Java/JEE
- Several years of hands-on experience tools including setup, configuration and integration, as well as custom-build enhancements (preferred tools include suites from Adobe, Salesforce, PEGA)
- Practical knowledge of DevOps tools and modern platforms, such as Odyssey, GIT, Kubernetes/OpenShift, etc
- Experience in Functional, Load & Performance, and Penetration Testing – Automated/Scripting and Manual
- Experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment (preferably based on SAFE)
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML5, React, Angular, jQuery or alike) is a plus
- Experience in setup and configuration of decision rule engines is a plus
- Experience in the Financial Services/Banking Industry is a big plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM’s global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland