Senior iOS Developer (New App) – relocation assistance to Malaysia
Paid relocation jobs in Malaysia
We are expanding our Mobile Development team with a Senior iOS Developer who is motivated to join an international team and making an impact on the world through great tech products.
Mindvalley is an E-learning company that builds a whole string of apps, platforms and courses on personal growth all designed to enable people to live epic lives.
We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 250+ people from 50+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
Mindvalley Technology is not only working to launch 1 app. We are developing an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market and reach millions of users.
By joining this team you will work on our latest product – Connections, the app that is going to revolutionise the way people connect and engage with their tribe.
You will be an active part of creating our products, so check out the AppStore for the latest releases.
Watch this video to know more about Vishen’s vision for Technology: https://youtu.be/b-FBQ9goHNk
You’ll be responsible for building exciting applications and implementing flows and mock-ups provided by UX and Design teams.
Apart from having the ability to write performant and clean code with great attention to detail, you also contribute with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you work closely with Product Development and Marketing teams.
You are more than just a developer, someone who understands that a great app must do great things yet is simple and intuitive. You are pixel-perfect, knowing that a pixel to the right is not merely a pixel to the right.
You understand that an organized code with the well-applied design patterns will make a difference. You are fascinated about technology and eager to learn everything you can, applying the coolest and most amazing techniques there are.
You add a “magic touch” that will dazzle your users.
At the moment we are recruiting from all over the world and we are also considering developers who want to start remotely.
Eventually, if you’re open, we can sponsor your relocation to Kuala Lumpur.
- Experience with Swift
- Familiar with XCode and iOS
- Master Storyboards and auto layouts
- Have a good understanding with JSON and XML
- Familiar with RESTful web service
- Experience with MVVM and other Design patterns
- Experience manipulating audio and video in iOS
- Great logic and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- You feel comfortable (and enjoy) working outside your comfort zone
- Be a team player, willing to do whatever is necessary to deliver a great product
Have you have worked on some iOS app? Of course you have! Include the AppStore links in your resume.
- Familiar with GraphQL
- Experience with Objective-C
- Ideally you are excited about Mindvalley’s mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!