Senior Electrical Lead – Relocation Provided
Paid relocation jobs in Wyoming:
Lamb Weston in Cheyenne, WY, US
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Guarenteed growth within the company!”
Lamb Weston is currently hiring a Senior Electrical Lead in Boardman, OR that will be responsible for overseeing all electrical maintenance personnel and will report directly to the Electrical Maintenance Team Leader.
Relocation assistance is provided!
The Senior Electrical Lead is responsible for providing guidance and direction to electrical maintenance personnel and outside contractors with troubleshooting, repair, preventative maintenance, and equipment installations throughout the plant.
This position will assist the maintenance team leaders by writing job plans, Preventive Maintenance Plans (PM’s), Maintenance Work Orders (WO’s) and Purchase Requisitions (PR’s).
- Meet all duties of the electrical tech lead and demonstrate advance leadership skills.
- Maintains safe work practices at all times and participates in safety programs.
- Assures that safe work practices are followed in all work groups.
- Supports and provides effective leadership for all safety policies, practices and initiatives.
- Supports, provides leadership and assists in the administration of all company policies and procedures.
- Abides by all company work, safety, and hygiene rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Drives CPS programs such as 5S and Center lining throughout the plant.
- Provide technical directions to maintenance personnel.
- Review maintenance crew’s job progress (follow up) and check on completed tasks to ensure competent craftsmanship.
- Coordinate “on-line” maintenance activities with production supervisors.
- Coordinate with maintenance supervisors regarding “critical” items / WO’s that need to be taken care of during scheduled plant down times and during shift cleaning and cut change events.
- Ensure the WO’s are being properly completed and returned
- Work closely with production supervisors to avoid unnecessary plant down times.
- Develop plans to accomplish line related maintenance tasks to avoid / minimize plant down times.
- Work closely with all maintenance personnel to minimize downtimes, optimize workload, prioritize work activities and ensure that resources are used properly and effectively.
- Able to lead in developing labor and material cost estimates for tasks or projects.
- Write job plans, PM’s and generate WO’s to help boost our preventive maintenance program.
- Be involved in the design process of upgrades and new processing equipment.
- Will perform as an Electrical Technician when needed and other duties as assigned.
- Schedules training, assigns tasks, assesses competence, and reviews ongoing and finished work, sets priorities and other responsibilities as authorized.
- Works closely with plant management, maintenance leads, and production leaders to establish sound maintenance program to optimize plant performance.
- Responsible for keeping Plant PLC and HMI system current.
- An Oregon Electrical Journeyman or an Oregon Electrical Supervisor license with an Oregon PLC certification or equivalent knowledge and experience is required.
- Not licensed in Oregon? Must be licensed in electrical in another state and able to sit for the electrical journeyman test in Oregon and have 5+ years PLC experience programming and troubleshooting.
- Two years of electrical schooling from an accredited vocational school or equivalent military training in the electrical, instrumentation or electronics field is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of certified journeyman experience and 3-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret plant drawings, detailed equipment schematics, and O&M manuals required.
- Advanced knowledge of plant controls and process control systems.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Completion of leadership skills training or education and/or previous leadership experience is required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull heavy items.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds six feet above the ground, with assistance (or remove six feet above the ground).
- Will work in all areas of the plant, both inside and outside during any, and all weather conditions.
- Will regularly work near moving mechanical parts, around electrical equipment and open circuits.
- May work on wet, icy, or greasy floors.
- Frequently exposed to extreme cold surroundings.
- Exposed to humid conditions as well as hot and cold environments.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration.
- Will regularly work in an environment in which the noise level is usually high.
About Lamb Weston:
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries.
While our growth has been remarkable, we’ve never forgotten where we came from.
We see things differently–just like our founder, Gilbert Lamb, did back in 1950. Amazing what a little ambition and a lot of hard work can do.
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
How to Apply
Apply online HERE