Senior Business Analyst (Remote, relocation to Poland)
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Krakow office.
Do you want to be part of a new initiative that will simplify collaboration for modelling tool users across large leading investment bank? Do you want to design and build the next generation of business applications using the latest technologies?
Our Client is implementing new global-wide modelling platform for architect’s community to make the collaboration easier. Central repository and tools integration will be a benefit for our modelling process.
- Translate the business vision and strategy into effective technology change
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing and prioritizing them
- Plan required changes and specify solutions for implementing EA requirements
- Support the team by describing the business processes
- Assist in quality control and project management, identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- Drive the investigations of the issues raised by the end users
- Act as the primary contact between the business users and technology team before and during the project implementations
- Experience applying business analysis techniques (preferably in an Agile environment)
- Experience on BPMN, UML and modelling practices
- Understand the software modelling tools and techniques – Sparx Enterprise Architect preferable
- Experience as a business analyst, defining system or process requirements
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile practices
- Experience creating training materials
- Appreciation for testing at all levels, and readiness to assist during user acceptance testing phase
- Experience of requirements management tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package – medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
About the Project
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.