Senior Azure Cloud Architect – relocation assistance
Paid relocation jobs in Texas:
Houston, TX, USA
Employment Type Full-Time
Senior Azure Cloud Architect
An advanced technology solutions provider is seeking an experienced Senior/ Lead Azure Cloud Architect to cover commercial and enterprise accounts in the region.
This role will be a mix of pre-sales support and engagements as well as architecting and implementing cloud solutions.
–Remote from home when not in front of clients in the region.
What You Need for this Position
– Experience with Microsoft hybrid cloud technologies including Azure, AD / Azure AD, Windows OS, Office 365, Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, InTune, EMS, and OMS
– Strong understanding of hybrid cloud strategy, architecture, components, products, and technologies
– Demonstrated hands-on experience with application migration to the cloud
– Experience with cloud management platforms is a plus
– Experience with other public cloud technologies (GCP, AWS) is a plus
– Active directory design or migrations
What You Will Be Doing
– Designing, implementing and delivering Microsoft Cloud Solutions to clients in the region
– Understand customer requirements and align with technology solutions
– Manage and execute project level tasks and milestones
– Participate in business development and pre-sales activities
– Ongoing evaluation and improvement of internal processes
– Stay current on market trends, technologies and best practices
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Base Salary
– Relocation Assistance
– Remote when not in front of clients (LOCAL travel only)
– Comprehensive Benefits Package
– Opportunity for growth
– Training reimbursement
– Great work environment
– Other cool perks!
Senior Microsoft Cloud Architects are encouraged to apply ASAP or send your resume to me directly atÂ [email protected]
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to WorkÂ â€“ In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.