School Principal – Immediate Start
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding, dynamic and inspiring School Principal to join our new Prime National School located in 6th of October – Giza, School will open its doors to students in September 2023, while the School Principal position start with immediate effect.
The successful candidate will play a major role on the Senior Leadership Team in driving forward the whole school; strategically, Academically and operationally.
Consistently instill the school’s mission, vision and core values and ensures their implementation in the school’s life.
Reports to : National Schools Director- Cluster leader
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Articulates the school’s mission, vision, and values to staff and inspires staff to use them as guiding principles
- Develops long term visionary plans for the school system educational programs in order to meet the needs of the community for high quality educational offerings
- Maintains a focus on school-wide performance and organizational effectiveness
- Facilitates and contributes in the development of processes, procedures, policy, and controls necessary to implement educational programs and achieve academic excellence
- Maintains high expectations for student achievement and organizational effectiveness
- Leads problem solving and decision-making processes that create a stronger school and contribute to organizational effectiveness of PS-Yr12
- Shares leadership for the improvement of teaching and learning throughout the school
- Leads the school’s ventures to gain accreditation from and membership in established educational organizations
- Creates a teaching and learning climate in which students and adults feel safe, respected, and cared for
- Assists teachers, students and parents in addressing concerns in positive, non- confrontational ways; demonstrates cultural sensitivity
- Supports a culture of stability, collegiality, collaboration, respect, and trust
- Ensuring that the school growth forecasts and admission targets are achieved in collaboration with Marketing and Admissions departments
- Manages the organization, operations, facilities, and resources of all departments
- Develop and maintain policies and action plans to accomplish goals
- Provides instructional leadership with consideration for the community’s values, goals, social needs and changing conditions
- Creates a workplace atmosphere that enhance the staff’s desire and willingness to focus energy on achieving educational excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in education or other relevant field with a teaching qualification ( Post graduate degree is a must )
- 10 years of educational experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role
- Experience in American and British Education is a must
- Fluent Arabic speaker
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package.