Sales Executive – German Speaking (Generous relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in The United Kingdom
We’re looking for a financially driven German speaking Sales Executive* to join our growing DACH sales team in London.
Who we are:
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com , Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
We’re not like other tech companies. It’s rare that a global tech company is headquartered in Australia, not to mention one that’s backed by the same Silicon Valley investor as Facebook, Netflix and Expedia. How’s that for good company?
We pioneered a SaaS model for hotels in 2006, and 13 years on, competition is tough but we work hard to call ourselves the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels. So far, we have 35,000 hotel customers in 160 countries, and we’re on a mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022!
*Generous relocation package on offer including flight, 4 weeks accommodation and sign on bonus!
*Salary: £38-48K OTE
*Commissions are uncapped, you may earn more
Does this job sound like you? If yes, then submit your application through our careers page or job board.
Why join SiteMinder? At SiteMinder, you’ll do the best work of your career. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo. Every day, you’ll have new problems to solve – and meet new people to learn from. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.
What do we look for?
SiteMinder employees are passionate, candid, decisive, accountable, collaborative, communicative and fun. We strive to live up to our five values and we want to work with people who will do the same.
Want to join us on our mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022?
Working at SiteMinder has its perks.
At SiteMinder we have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment and our people love the work hard, play hard camaraderie they share with their teams. We offer some pretty cool perks too including; shadow equity plan, fruit & healthy snacks, your birthday on us, annual flu shots, community outreach programme and heaps of cool social events. What You’ll Do: * Secure new business and achieve your sales targets by conducting inbound and outbound phone calls to build your sales pipeline
- Introduce new Hotels and Accommodation providers to SiteMinder and educate them on our products and services
- Identify potential upgrade opportunities with existing customers and generate new sales
- Become a product expert of SiteMinders’s software solutions and your target market
What You’ll Have: * 1+ years sales experience
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Experience with cold calling to gain new business
- Experience working with sales revenue targets and KPI’s
- Can-do attitude, resilience to overcome objections and motivation for a high volume fast paced sales environment
- Nice to have – industry experience within one of the following areas: SaaS, OTA/Wholesaler/Meta, Hotel
- Revenue Management, Channel Management or Hospitality