Sales Development Representative – Turkish Speaking (Excellent relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in the United Kingdom:
Market Resource Partners
£23,300 a year
Title: Turkish Sales Development Representative
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
The role is an outbound B2B Lead Generation role. You will be contacting businesses on behalf of our Global Technology clients to generate sales appointments for our client to execute.
You will work on specific campaigns to find opportunities and sales leads with new businesses to drive higher revenues in our client’s key technology target markets around the world.
This role is best suited to money motivated and target driven professional.
- Professional command of both Turkish and English
- Preferably 1-2 years in sales or lead gen but not essential
- Bachelors degree or equivalent desired but not essential
- Desire to succeed in a target driven environment
- Working as part of a campaign team to achieve objectives for our clients
- Outbound Business calls on behalf of the world’s largest technology brands
- Generating sales opportunities and qualifying needs
- Providing follow-up activities as part of closing the sale
- Ensuring the achievement of agreed sales targets, KPI’s goals and objectives
Benefits at MRP
- Competitive base salary – Up to £23,300 + Bonus OTE – £30-35k
- Uncapped monthly bonus plan
- Private Health Care
- 5% pension contribution
- Professional Development and Sales Training
- Great career progression & promotion opportunities
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Excellent relocation package for relocating candidates (details will be provided)
Market Resource Partners (mrp) have new opportunities for Turkish speaking sales professionals to join us in our brand-new City Centre offices.
We are looking for ambitious professionals focused on building a career with the company. We are a global provider of sales and account-based marketing services, helping the top Global Technology clients IBM, Dell, Cisco, HP, Microsoft to find opportunities to further drive their sales and revenue around the world.
Life at MRP
At MRP you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse technology client base across around. We are committed to building a collaborative and diverse working environment that allows you to add value and be a part of a happy and motivated team while driving your own professional success.
Due to current Covid-19 pandemic, MRP has made adjustments to it’s interview process as the safety of our employees and candidates is our priority.
Until further notice, all interviews will take place either via telephone call or via a video calling platform.
MRP is an equal opportunities employer.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the recruitment team here at MRP.