Relocation Specialist (German speaking)
County Homesearch International LTD.
Cornwall, The United Kingdom
Full Job Description
Our clients are individuals and families relocating to the UK with their company. We help our clients find their new home, new schools for their children, and help them get settled into their new life in the UK.
As a Relocation Specialist, you will connect clients to an in-field relocation consultant and train the consultants on best practices to preserve customer relationships and satisfaction. In this role, you are the first direct point of contact for any client request or concern, and you are the liaison between our relocating customers and our consultants. You will coordinate a high-quality service approach and nurture the client-to-consultant rapport with your interpersonal and mentoring skills. Your love for organizing logistics in a high-pressure environment and your willingness to be flexible and work on long-term projects are musts.
By troubleshooting service deliveries and securing proper resources for both the clients and consultants you communicate with, you will help streamline the relocation destination services processes. Relocation is an exciting, fast paced industry that will give you the opportunity to gain experience within relocation services and connect with talented individuals inside such a specialized business.
- Operate a caseload of relocation programs
- Bridge communication and foster relationships between in-field consultants and clients
- Develop a deep understanding of all relocation program workflows and processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the field to help individuals leverage Dwellworks’ resources and commitment to service
- Work collaboratively with clients and team members to achieve company-wide goals in alignment with our business strategy
Conflict Resolution and Coaching
- Audit in-field consultant communication via email regularly to supervise the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Preserve a central repository of all communication with clients and in-field consultants including but not limited to touch base meetings and email inquiries
- Lead and implement effective feedback sessions with in-field consultants
- Advise and redirect in-field consultants who have service delivery issues
- Instruct in-field consultants on best practices based on performance
- Complete detailed data entry, including billing and client-specific reporting
- Record and report updates into Dwellworks’ and clients’ systems
Ad Hoc Projects
- Participate in special projects and assist with special client requests as needed
We are looking for a person dedicated to providing exceptional client service, with strong experience within relocation or a similar industry. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- An understanding of cultural differences gained through personal or professional life experiences
- Business-level German language skills in addition to English
- Personal experience relocating or travelling internationally
- The ability to share knowledge and skills with new hires
- Advanced organizational and multitasking skills to handle the volume of work independently
- Flexibility with new tasks that arise in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage challenging situations within the client service industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to thrive as a client-driven team player in a dynamic work environment
WHO WE ARE
The Dwellworks experience is driven with passion, hard work and integrity. We search for the team players, the go-getters, and the innovators who are hungry to learn. We love promoting from within and expect there to be plenty of opportunities for progression as our team continues to grow.
We promote a relaxed, well-rounded environment where associates can explore and engage in extensive opportunities such as our associate led-committees (wellness, green, philanthropy, and fun). We operate an agile working scheme to promote a good work-life balance, meaning that you can choose to work part-time from home and part-time in the office, or full-time in the office if you prefer.
Dwellworks values the diversity of perspective & experience brought to our company by people from all backgrounds & communities. Here at Dwellworks, we want you to succeed, we want you to grow, and we want you to thrive!