Registered Nurse (RN) OB Director – relocation assistance
Paid relocation jobs in Texas:
NurseCore Management Services, LLC
This is your opportunity to take the next step in your career and become the Director of OB.
This position will allow you to develop strong management and leadership skills while continuing to use your hands on OB nursing skills.
- The OB Director provides the department with the expertise and guidance for quality patient care by providing operational, financial, technical, personnel and strategic planning issues within the departments.
- The OB Director identifies and provides education and training for staff to meet the special needs of the departmentâ€™s patients.
This position is located in Borger, TX. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Provide direct patient care to antepartum, labor and deliver, postpartum and gynecological patients as a Registered Nurse.
- Overall department direction of clinical, human resources and financial management.
- Participate in development of budgets, both capital and operational. Oversee budget control and answer concerns regarding variables in budgets.
- Responsible for staffing productivity and for hiring / firing of employees.
- Responsive for maintaining current staff education and certifications required.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of rules / regulations as dictated by various regulating bodies.
- Oversees department technology development and implementation. Obtain quotes for capital equipment and submit to Administration with recommendations.
- Participate in data collection and evaluation for performance improvement in the department.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas or NLC
- BSN / MSN preferred
- Current BLS, STABLE, NRP required
- PALS preferred
- Must be able to provide direct and supervised OB / GYN patient care
- The ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking according to standards of care and practice
- Leadership, teaching and management skills
- Must be familiar with standards of care regarding the OB department
- Five years clinical experience with a minimum of three years management / supervisory experience in a hospital based OB / GYN department preferred