Regional Marketing Manager (Gas Treatment & C-Capture) – relocation support within EMEA
Paid relocation jobs in United Arab Emirates:
Abu Dhabi or Belgium
Regional Marketing Manager (Gas Treatment & C-Capture)
Huntsman has a rare opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in the Oil & Gas sector to lead the Regional Marketing Strategy for our high growth Gas Treatment, Carbon Capture & Licensing Portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong commercial and strategic marketing background to take ownership of a successful regional marketing strategy with a focus on the Middle East and Russian markets.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director you will be focused on driving growth through product and geographical diversification whilst steering innovation and commercial processes to achieve portfolio and business growth targets.
- Technical Degree (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering etc) with previous experience in a marketing and/or commercial role within the midstream Oil & Gas sector.
- Good knowledge of Gas Treatment processes with any prior experience in Carbon Capture Utilization / Storage being highly desirable.
- Strong negotiations skill with a background identifying and managing large scale tender processes with Oil & Gas majors and large EPCM companies.
- Strong background in marketing with the ability to keep abreast of upcoming tenders and conduct market intelligence activities in relevant industry projects & EPCMs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers across EMEA and Globally.
- Previous experience in leading regional or global projects with a strong focus on analytical thinking and data rationale.
Additionally, as the Regional Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and grow marketing relationships with key global and regional customers and stakeholders throughout the value chain.
- Work closely with internal stakeholder in Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and EHSQ functions to achieve marketing objectives
- Meet all applicable EH&S & compliance requirements and set an example across the organization.
- Guide regional Technical and Sales teams as well as support the Global Marketing team in identifying new growth opportunities within the Gas Treating and Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage segment.
- Develop, implement and deliver the regional 5-year strategic marketing plan to sustainably grow the market segment in line with business expectations.
- Drive the implementation of the marketing plan by working closely with the sales, technical and licensing teams
- Lead new business development opportunities to deliver the 5-year growth objectives
- Take ownership of the innovation pipeline and co-ordinate the related technical development projects in-line with the strategic objectives
- Direct and support the sales team with market launch plans that include strong value propositions and value-based pricing guidelines
- Keep track of the industry trends within the Oil and Gas and Renewable energy Industry and communicate any market and competitive intelligence within the organization.
- This position can be based from our offices in UAE or Belgium.
- We would also consider remote working for candidates with specific Gas Treatment Sector experience and can provide relocation support within EMEA if required.
- Please submit all applications in English.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2020 revenues of approximately $6 billion.
Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets.
We operate more than 70 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 9,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company’s website at www.huntsman.com .
Everberg, Moscow_PU_PP_AdMat, Rotterdam, Wynyard