Recruitment Specialist – Italian – relocation assistance
Paid relocation jobs in Greece:
Permanent – Full-time
Are you a Recruitment Specialist, fluent in Italian, and you enjoy sourcing and recruiting in a fast paced technologically driven world?
Are you prepared to make our client successful where sourcing candidates is digital, automated and data driven?
Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like youâ€™ll fit right in for our client!
We are searching for a Recruitment Specialist, fluent in Italian, whoâ€™s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career to work in a fast growing company where sourcing international candidates is a new game.
The Recruitment Specialist will receive:
- Competitive salary and relocation assistance
- Central Athens location
- Young and dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership thatâ€™s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set
- Opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
- Rewards & recognition to celebrate top performers
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company
As a Recruitment Specialist, fluent in Italian, your main tasks will involve sourcing, interviewing, creating a candidate pipeline and coordinating the hiring process end-to-end of Italian speakers. Specifically, tasks will include:
- Use multi-channel sources to identify potential candidates
- Conduct in-depth screenings via phone, video and face to face interviews
- Evaluate and examine the skills and competencies of candidates
- Profile candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications
- Participate in calibration meetings and communicate the needs / demands of hiring accounts
- Facilitate and discusses job offers
- Prepare daily and weekly reports based on function and need
- Achieve recruitment goals and targets
- Maintain a robust back up system of qualified candidates
The requirements for the Recruitment Specialist role are:
Italian language â€“ native level.English at a proficient level.At least 2 years of experience in HR Recruitment.
Multilingual recruitment will be an asset.Advanced knowledge of MS Office.Familiarity with Social Media Platforms, such as LinkedIn & Facebook.
Interested candidates may contact me, , at [email protected] for additional information.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed.
After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. â€‹ All applications are considered strictly confidential.