Recruitment Consultant (Melbourne, Australia)
€55,000 – €68,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Recruitment Consultant- Melbourne
Our client is a leading generalist recruitment business known for a high level of professionalism, ability to deliver to customers’ needs and for putting people first. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for attracting and managing contractor talent pools. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will have outstanding training and career development opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for delivering candidate management activities including, but not limited to:
- Recruiting suitable personnel in the Civil, Domestic and Commercial Construction industry.
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Talent pooling
- Working with the business on initiatives to attract and retain a diverse workforce
- Complete recruitment reporting to ensure compliance
- Keeping regular contact with current and prospective talent
- Writing and advertising positions through various advertising means
- Conducting reference checks and where required, overseeing the submission of relevant clearances
- Processing contracts of employment
Skills & Requirements
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Experience in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in an end to end fast-paced recruitment role
- Experience using CRM’s
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Salary: AUS$ 80,000-$100,000 DOE
- Commission pay
- Access to further education and training.
- Team building with quarterly networking functions
- End of month drinks/social events
- Monthly casual Fridays
- Massive focus on personal branding
- With a sister branch relocating people from Ireland and the U.K to Australia there are employment opportunities overseas, fly with travel partners at reduced flight costs plus many other group employee perks.
- A culture of celebrating success and a huge focus on culture and flexible work environment
If interested or would like to hear more information on this role, please apply with CV or call Alan on 087 120 9681
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €55,000.00-€68,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Recruitment: 2 years (preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)