Quality Specialist – French language (Lucrative relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in the Netherlands
Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V.
The Operational Quality Management team is responsible for achieving operational quality assurance by analysis of customer feedbacks and translating them into operational improvement areas.
You identify, resolve and improve operational quality, you prepare and complete action plans. Next to these actions you implement quality measures through quality coaching’s to agents and dedicated feedback to operational managers.
The Quality Specialist is responsible to translate the corporate quality strategy into actions, supporting the markets with quality measurements and activities, allowing them to sustainably reach their targets in terms of customer satisfaction.
You monitor Omni Channel Internal & External sources. Also you analyze, gather and process information regarding customer satisfaction surveys and internal indicators, in order to improve customer satisfaction and to match the quality standards of Mercedes-Benz.
You support markets with customer complaint handling and Omni Channel audits. Also you ensure that company policies, processes and quality standards are followed.
You proceed to give feedback & coaching sessions to the Customer Service Representative (CSR), upon detected need or ad hoc request by the Operational Manager or CSR, and document it. Your responsibility is to prepare quality documentation and reports. At the end you propose and define action plans to the management to improve CSR’s performance and enhance overall quality.
- Higher vocational /university degree
- Coaching experiences within a customer service center
- Knowledge of COPC standards
- Data analysis experiences
- Ideally experience with lean management
- Independent thinking and acting
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- French on a native level and near native in another European language
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary.
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- Competitive performance based salary growth and a result oriented bonuses
- A unique opportunity to make a contribution to the success of Daimler’s After-Sales initiatives to achieve Best Customer Experience (BCE)
- Empowerment to make decisions within the assigned area of responsibility
• Individual Development Plan (IDP) with customized trainings on a yearly basis to support you in your professional development• Attractive compensation package with various secondary benefits (i.e. non-contributory pension plan, holiday allowance, transportation allowance)
How to ApplyApply online HERE
- Posted by: relocationjobs
- Company: Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V.
- Location: Maastricht
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Quality Specialist
- Tags: jobs offering relocation packages - Paid relocation jobs in Europe - Paid relocation jobs in the Netherlands - relocation jobs abroad
- Job expires in: 21 days
45 total views, 1 today