Python Developer [relocation paid and supported to Holland, remote]
Paid relocation jobs in the Netherlands:
working from home
Python Developer for My environment telco in Holland
What will you bring?
We are looking for senior developers with solid experience of hard skills and soft skills. This means that we are looking for experts in coding and someone who gets energy in driving the to-be architecture, defining high level solutions and contributing in the implementation.
In a dynamic and complicated environment you are able to challenge and coach team members to help the team evolve to a higher level.
You will contribute in brainstorms and use your creativity to help the team in the defining phase of features. When a decision is made you can support the team on the technical side to oversee the complexity.
Furthermore, you will participate in sessions with stakeholders to communicate implications in the longer term; you have a great sense on business value.
Above all you have the willingness to explore, challenge yourself and learn new technologies by yourself and from your team members.
Your focus will be on to:
- Create a smooth customer journeys and develop and maintain the necessary new and existing functionalities (micro services) for these customer journeys in close corporation with the other teams
- Help craft and develop the vision
- Collaborate effectively with team members on complex and innovative features
- Take the lead to research the scope and determine the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
- Ensure the quality of the developments by means of code conventions, unit test and contribute to integration, automated testing etc.
- Automation of onboarding for LCE customers
You have knowledge of most of the mentioned qualifications and the absolute willingness, motivation and capacity to inspire others and learn from them.
Must have skills:
- Python 3, preferably with Django 2+
- API’s JSON / SOAP / REST
And / or
- Angular 11 (with Next.js) or Vue (with Nuxt.js))
- Fluent in the English language
- It’s a plus to be AWS certified
- Writing tests for your code is a second nature to you
- Familiarity with content management systems. Important skills:
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Jira / Confluence
- Jenkins / Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
- Test automation Robot Framework / Sentry
- Splunk, Grafana, Sentry and Elastic search for Monitoring
This defines you
You are a team player that has:
- End to End state of mind
- Embodies the Scrum Values and an Agile mindset
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ mentality. Helps the team to further develop and improve, e.g. for DevOps processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English (must) and Dutch (nice to have)).
- Excellent analytical skills
- Bachelor degree work and skill level
- Great sense of humour helps
- Willingness to learn and able to teach other team members
- Open for change
- Critical and can take criticism to help improve the team
Relocation paid and supported by ZooStation.