Python Developer (relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in France:
Who is Brandquad?
Brandquad is a global Product Experience Management platform (PXM) for brands, manufacturers, retailers allowing for customers’ experience optimization and revenue growth. Our solutions are trusted globally by over 70+ international companies from various industries ranging from Health & Beauty, FMCG, Pharma all the way to Building Materials.
Clients include the likes of Bayer, Colgate-Palmolive, Coty, DeLonghi, Estée Lauder, GSK, Hasbro, Level Shoes, L’Oréal, Mars, Nestlé, Saint-Gobain, Unilever, Sharp.
Founded back in 2015, Brandquad employed 150+ employees across multiple countries and raised 3.5M in funds last year to fuel our growth and meet our ambitious goals.
About the position
We are on the hunt for the enthusiastic Python developer. Our team develops new modules and supports existing integration modules with other data storage and distribution platforms.
You will solve a number of tasks for receiving, storing, converting, validating and sending data, as well as work on automating the client’s business processes.
The Main Stack: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, Linux, REST API, Celery, Redis.
knowledge and abilities
- you have skills in code refactoring and optimization, task decomposition
- fluent English is required (work language) and French fluent (as a plus) to collaborate with HQ in Lille and Paris
- you have structural, systemic thinking
- you have responsible attitude while performing tasks
- you are proactive
- you have openness and sociability and a positive attitude in life
- to work with the Main Stack of technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, Linux, REST API, Celery, Redis
- to keep code modular, tested, clear, and maintainable
- to write and maintain tests
3 years of professional, full-time work experience as an IT engineer, Software developer, or on an equivalent position
university degree in Computer science, or equivalent experience.
Brandquad has an employee-centric culture directly inspired by employee feedback, you’ll be working alongside ambitious professionals where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged. Brandquad programming includes diversity and inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like the ReCharge program (health, wellness, learning).
the benefits of being with Brandquad
- a multinational fast-growing and scalable startup Series A in full growth in Europe that is always forward-thinking
- the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the world of E-commerce. Working for large international groups (FMCG, Beauty and Cosmetics, etc)
- be in direct contact with an experienced team composed of diverse and above all nice profiles.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: 35,000.00€ per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- 59000 Lille: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- Python development: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)