Production Engineer (Abroad)
Relocation jobs in Greece
Elval is the aluminium rolling division of ElvalHalcor S.A. Elval offers reliable, innovative and competitive solutions that meet the most demanding requirements of global customers.
With years of experience in aluminium rolling division, it is one of the most important aluminium industries in the European and international markets.
We are looking for a dynamic Production Engineer, willing to work abroad. Our ideal candidate will manage all challenges related to production, to ensure that optimum production results are achieved with regards to quality, quantity and the environment.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to production team
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Oversee and coach employees
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering (Technical University)
- Work experience in Production is desired
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced skills using MS Office
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
About the benefits
Our Company provides a dynamic working environment, in which cooperation and continuous learning are encouraged and career development relates to performance. In addition, Elval offers its employees a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits.