Physiotherapist – Opportunity to work in Australia!
Relocation jobs in Australia
OVERSEAS PHYSIO OPPORTUNITY
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST BE A QUALIFIED PHYSIOTHERAPIST TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Are you a physiotherapist interested in moving to Australia?
We work with a group of private practices throughout Australia and they are looking for UK based physios.
Our client is offering a full time permanent position in one of their clinics in Queensland, Western Australia and Victoria and will help with the visa and relocation also.
How it works
The average time frame to relocate over and start is 4 months from time of interview to starting work. This takes into account the need for Australian physio registration and visa.
You will be responsible for your part of the visa application which is roughly $2,500 AUD (£1,300 – £1,400) and Australian registration to work as a physio. The company will pay for the other costs associated with the above.
They will also help source accommodation for you, but the cost of deposit and rent is also your responsibility.
Once the registration and visa process are finished you can fly to Australia and start work in one of their clinics, based in Queensland, Western Australia or Victoria!
The yearly salary is between $70,000 – $80,000 AUD (£37k – £42.6k) with a bonus structure of $25 AUD (£13) per patient, after 80 clients per week. You will see approximately 100 patients per week.
This can boost your yearly earnings to around $100,000 AUD (£53k)
Job Type / Category
The position is full time, based on a permanent contract.
Days / Hours: Full time
Salary: Between $70,000 – $80,000 AUD per year depending on level of experience. (£37k – £42.6k per year)
Bonus Structure: $25 AUD per patient after 80 clients per week. Average clients seen approx. 100 per week. (£13 per hour)
Locations: Range of locations available in Queensland, Western Australia and Victoria
Mount Isa QLD
· As a Physiotherapist you will be required to assess, treat and prevent physical difficulties resulting from injury, illness, disability or ageing to improve movement and general well being.
· As a Physiotherapist, your responsibilities include;
· Assessing physical condition to diagnose musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic conditions and apply effective treatment measures.
· Applying a range of physiotherapy techniques to account for the client’s needs (including tailored exercises, massage therapy, hydrotherapy, and breathing and relaxation techniques, clinical Pilates, shock wave therapy and acupuncture).
· Professionally apply the use of equipment such as heat, ice, exercise equipment and ultrasound / electrotherapy technologies.
· Referring patients to other medical professionals if necessary.
· Maintaining and keeping patient records up-to-date and securely stored but easily accessible.
· Creating a safe and relaxed environment where clients feel comfortable.
· Ability to meet targets and exceed client/patient satisfaction
· Goal orientated, professional and business focused
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport and trust
· Committed to ongoing professional development, educating the wider community and providing exceptional service
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Physio degree
· Previous 2+ years MSK physio experience
· Previous private practice experience
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES INTO POUND STERLING ARE CORRECT AS OF 12/11/2019 – PER POST OFFICE EXCHANGE RATE.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,000.00 to £43,000.00 /year