People Services Representative with German (relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in Czech Republic:
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe.
Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar – two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS.
We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- You will oversee complete HR administrative tasks, connected with the entire employee lifecycle for our colleagues working in Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- You will take care of the onboarding of our new colleagues
- You will be the main point of contact for topics concerning work permits, social security, affiliations, benefits enrolment, pension plans, rewards, etc
- You will generate documents such as work certificates and you will also take care of any alumni employees’ requests.
- You will monitor and manage the exit process for the leaving employee
Tools you will use:
- Workday, Salesforce or ServiceNow, B-Back, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR area and hands-on approach, followed-up by good knowledge on the HR tasks
- Ability to potentially coordinate a small team in the future
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and quick learner
- Strong dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach
- You consider employees as being the core of any company and you strive towards providing them the best support
- You like to work in a team and enjoy the collaboration
- Fluent in German and in English
With us, you will:
- Become part of an international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Enjoy a dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into routine work
- Have the possibility to grow and develop
- Enjoy a start-up and agile atmosphere, while being part of a friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- Laptop and tariff plan for mobile phone
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, benefit points (Edenred cafeteria) and more are coming
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- Ulekare.cz – medical advisory system
- Mental Health Program (Soulmio)
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibility (for special situations)
- Opportunity to travel (up to 20% of the time)
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- We have employee breakfasts regularly, we enjoy beer and wine, and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work
- Help with relocation for candidates with valid visa for the Czech Republic