This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
27 May 2019
Patient Access Manager – Excellent Relocation Package
Paid relocation jobs in California:
Teema Solutions Group
San Jose, CA, USA
Terrific opportunity in San Jose, CA for a Patient Access Manager!
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Perform patient registration function when needed to ensure wait times are kept to a minimum
- Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations.
- Ensure QA on registrations for all areas of Registration
- Provide continuous training for and communicates changes to existing employees
- Prepare payroll and completes monthly work schedules as needed to ensure adequate staffing levels
- Follow-up on patient complaints promptly
- Implement and promote excellent customer service
- Work closely and professionally with outside agencies on special projects developed by the corporate office
- Interview, hire, evaluate, and counsel Patient Access staff members
- Perform evaluations in a timely manner
- Train new employees in all aspects of their assigned job
- Supervise and maintain the productivity of employees
- Review the quality of patient registration documents on a daily basis
- Process all paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete monthly reports for the Director
- Responsible for Dept. Operations Report, FTEs and Operating budgets
- Staff and order supplies according to budget guidelines and department needs
- Ensure all Patient Access personnel policies are followed
- Ensure all Patient Access Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Effectively manage and direct all areas of registration to ensure quality, productivity, and customer service
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirements.
- Minimum three years experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience OR completion of the Parallon Manager Trainee Program.
- Acute care hospital setting experience is required.
- History of working in a 200- 300 bed acute care hospital setting within a Patient Access Manager required.
- Full Benefits!
- Excellent Relocation Package!