Partnership Sales Manager LATAM (Spanish-speaking)
Paid relocation jobs in France:
Next Station is an online recruiting platform for international talent. We are building Europe’s largest talent network to encourage a more diverse and multicultural human connection going beyond employment borders.
If this job is not what you are looking for or you’d like to receive more job offers in Europe, feel free to create a profile on our platform ➡ https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS
Or just check out our website and get more info about living and working abroad 🙂
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS scale-up helping stores to develop their revenue. With a yearly growth of over 80% the company already has more than 100 employees all around the world!
Their core mission: support local stores to grow their business on the internet.
What is this job about?
In this position as Partnership Sales Manager your goal is to develop the company’s client portfolio in LATAM.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential as well as existing clients. You are in charge of the full sales cycle – from prospection (50%) to closing.
- Identify potential customers and resellers
- Organize and lead meetings & presentations
- Manage complex sales deals and long sales cycles with different stakeholders
- Sign important deals and hand them over to the Partner Success team
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for experienced sales professionals who enjoy the challenge of long and complex sales cycles!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Spanish and proficiency in English
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS Sales
- Experience managing complex sales
- Experience managing important commercial deals
- Experience with C-level prospection and communication
- Great communication and listening skills
- Outstanding conviction & negotiation skills
- You enjoy building strong relationships with your prospects
- Experience selling to resellers
- Strong knowledge of the SaaS or digital universe
- Knowledge of the LATAM market
- Knowhow of SMB business and culture
- Knowledge about omni-digital CX space
- Demonstrated history of working with Enterprises and signing enterprise deals
- Hunter but humble
- Dynamic & team player
- Autonomous & target-oriented
- Hands-on you try everything!
- Curious & hard-working
- Motivated & resilient
- Knowledge of the MEDDIC methodology
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Knowledge and understanding of “commit” revenue
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris. The company will support you with the relocation if you can move immediately!
Are you ready to join this continuously growing team and take part in their international development? It’s time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).