Operations Manager Innovation (Korean speaking)
Relocation jobs in the Netherlands:
Are you the Korean speaking operations manager we are looking for?
Relocation (selfmoving) is possible.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest logistics service providers in the world. The company is active in more than 35 countries. In the role of Operations Manager Innovation (Korean speaking), you will be responsible for managing all accounts including both operation as well as innovation activities. You will lead the HQ Korean communication towards 16 local sales subsidiaries.
- Part of the SDS HQ governance model (EU Operations Team). Act as Account Manager for IT, Operations, Innovations and Contracts.
- Centralized Korean communication channel between SDS RHQ, HQ
- Manage the Innovation projects, collaborating with various departments HQ/RHQ and local Sales Subsidiaries
- KPI analysis and improvement actions in operations and processes
- Logistics cost saving result calculations and reporting for Europe
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Logistics/SCM
- Around 5 years of working experience as a Operations Manager Innovation (Korean speaking)
- Excellent knowledge of the Korean and English language.
- Ability to travel.
- If want to relocate, able to do it self (Company will help with your Visa)
What’s on Offer
Outstanding secondary benefits, for instance a fully paid health care insurance and fitness subscription