Occupational Therapist + Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
Essex CenterÂ is actively seekingÂ anÂ Occupational Therapist forÂ our Skilled Nursing FacilityÂ in Elizabethtown, NY.
We are currently offering aÂ $2,000.00 Sign On BonusÂ for Full-Time positions,Â as well asÂ assistance with relocation expenses!!!
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth &Â Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
OT Duties Include:
- OT’s evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents’ progressÂ and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and HealthcareÂ is a 100 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residentâ€™s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. Â In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimerâ€™s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.