Native-Level English Speaker | Relocation support
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper and grow to be global citizens. The Phorms network currently includes ten day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships between our children, staff and parents and consistently strive to develop ourselves as well as our institutions.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You have a background in childcare (e.g. vocational training, a study degree or work experience in the field of childcare)
- You have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations.
- You are an open-minded and caring personality with a passion for working with young children.
- You are motivated to support each child individually in their developmental progress and dedicated to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
- You have a keen interest in learning German.
- Attractive benefit package (travel card for public transport or Ticket Plus Card, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and lunch, company pension scheme)
- Relocation allowance and support in applying for residency and work permit
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Modern and well-equipped group rooms as well as small groups which enable you to support children individually
- An open and friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to actively contribute to daily planning and long-term development of our institution
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting.
Native-Level English Speaker
Earliest start date: