Marketing Assistant for Italian market (relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in Poland:
Beliani is a successful online retailer with activities in 17 markets. We offer designer indoor and outdoor furniture for compelling prices over multiple distribution channels.
We have our main operation office in Poland (Szczecin) with approximately over 600 friendly and highly talented coworkers.
Beliani belongs to the fastest growing eCommerce players in Europe and is rapidly expanding. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
Due to a constant development of our company we’re looking for a Marketing Assistant for Italian market.
Marketing Assistant for Italian market
Are you looking for a challenge?
Do you want to have a new experience abroad?
Did you just finish your studies and are you looking for a job where to learn the strategies of how to handle a market and how to help his growth?
We have proven our business model in 17 different countries and with your help we want to continue our growth. Your main tasks will be:
- Marketing contents translations into Italian (advertisement banners, newsletters, social medias’ posts, etc.)
- Social medias’ management (contact with influencers, reply to chats)
- Product translations and upload
- Reporting to the Country Manager
- You are native / fluent in Italian (min. C1)
- You have a communicative level of English (min. B1)
- You have great written and communications skills
- You have good cultural knowledge of a given market
- You are a fast learner
- You have a good typing speed (min. 45 wpm)
- You have good Microsoft Office and Google Cloud suite knowledge
- You are able to work in a team as well as individually
- You are located in Szczecin (Poland) or would like to relocate
- You are able to work under pressure and multitask
We are offering:
- International and young environment in a fast growing company
- Attractive salary according to the experience
- Full time employment contract
- Career advancement opportunities
- Private health care with Medicover
- Discount for a sport card
- Big discounts on our furniture for employees
- Company events, fruit and pizza days
- 2 weeks’ accommodation package
- Flexible working hours (between 8 and 18)
We also give you the opportunity to:
- Be at the heart of the business. Your position allows you to be in the center of it all. Have insight and development within a fast-growing e-commerce business. This is the future industry!
- Learn about many modern e-commerce tools and how to grow a business.
- Have a full influence on Company reporting ecosystem.
Every voice, every perspective matters. At Beliani, we value people above everything else. Without our committed and diverse international team, the development of our company would not have been possible.
That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. We want to include yours. Join us and help reinvent the way people shop for home & living.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t waste your time and opportunity, send us your CV and become part of the Beliani team!
* We will reply only to chosen Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Szczecin, zachodniopomorskie: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- Italian (Required)
- English (Required)