Marketing and Sales Operations Rep (relocation assistance)
Paid relocatioin jobs in Panama
IT’S YOUR TIME!
It’s Your Career. Make it Matter
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
At Caterpillar, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide—building critical infrastructure, bolstering local economies, meeting the demand for energy—and that work is powered by our people, which is build through diversity, aiming to achieve the best results.
If you are looking for personal and professional growth in a company with an inclusive culture that seeks equity, respect differences and believes in employee’s potential, this is the right place! We consider in all positions people with disabilities, diverse gender, culture, ethnicity, religion, age, generation, race, nationality and sexual orientation.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic assessment of dealer Marketing & Sales capabilities, gaps and opportunities;
- Elevating Dealer Marketing, Selling, and Sales Management Capabilities for aftermarket, machine, and engine lines of business;
- Coverage, Lead Planning, Lead Generation, Lead & Opportunity Management, Sales Management;
- Channel development (e-business, ISR, sales force);
- People development leveraging Sales Effectiveness & Marketing Competency models;
- Leveraging of Marketing Data analytics to support growth;
- Execute Customer Experience strategy leveraging survey feedback to implement standards and driving a customer centric culture within the dealership;
- Coordination of industries, district and dealer teams in support of Leadership Table governance process to ensure capability improvements are clearly identified & implemented;
- Support dealer sales and operations process excellence;
- Incumbents must stay abreast of industry and technology changes and relate those changes to Caterpillar, dealer and customer needs;
- Serve as an integral part of ensuring alignment between Caterpillar Industry and Dealer go-to-market strategies.
** No ISE allowed.
** Relocation to Panama will be considered for external candidates. These moves will be administered under the Caterpillar Global Permanent Move policy.
** Relocation to Panama under the Latin America Regional Mobility policy will is considered for internal candidates (LATAM or Local payroll)
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years field experience calling directly on Dealers or field support requiring direct engagement with dealers
- English and Spanish Advanced
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Marketing and Sales Operations experience working directly with dealers
- Previous Caterpillar field-based experience calling directly on dealers
- Commercial experience as an Industry Rep working directly with dealers
- Working knowledge of key processes and initiatives including PSEs, OLGA, CRM systems
- Understanding of dealer sales and marketing processes and capabilities in both prime product and aftermarket
- Understanding of the retail sales process including merchandising strategies, promotional messaging, and customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, collaborate effectively with others in diverse work groups, and communicate with high impact resulting in high levels of influence on dealer personnel and internal partners
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate small and large groups/teams to deliver strategically significant changes and outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work on increasingly complex assignments, including strategic analysis, interpreting data and providing direction and insights to dealers and peers
- This position requires >50 % travel
- Territory this position will cover: Caribbean Islands and North of South America