Manufacturing Engineer – CNC – Relocation Assistance – Long Island
Paid relocation jobs in New York
Masis Professional GroupÂ in Baltimore, MD, USA
Compensation $100,000 to $130,000 Annually
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
â€śOur mission is simple. Bring together outstanding talent and great organizations.â€ť
We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to fill a vital role within our growing organization.
The Manufacturing Engineer receives direction from senior manufacturing personnel regarding methodology of manufacturing of component parts and assemblies.
The role generates a process description of the methodization and processing, CNC programs, tools required for each process.
The role supplies engineering support to manufacturing personnel as required for developed processes, identifying quality controls within the scope of the job being methodized and CNC programmed.
Manufacturing Engineer Primary Functions
- Develops manufacturing processes and generates CNC machine programs to support machine shop activities.
- Prepare cost estimates for new products and maintain quote log.
- Identifies tooling required to support the CNC machine programs.
- Designs specialized tooling and fixtures to support generated CNC programs and processes.
- Generates CAD drawings for new specialized tooling and fixturing required to support the new programs
- Coordinates new CNC machine program loading, set-up and program proofing.
- Assists in the training of shop personnel to optimize the manufacturing and quality process defined within scope of manufacturing methods under development.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Requirements
- Ability to methodize parts with minimum supervision. Knowledge of machine shop practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of raw materials and related machinability. Ability to define applicable feeds – speeds combinations for established manufacturing process.
- Ability to generate CAD drawings.
- Capable to analyze manufacturing equipment or tooling problems to efficiently implement solutions to economically solve these production problems in a timely manner.
- Broad knowledge of CNC machine tools.
- Three (5) years minimum experience as a CNC machine programmer, with tool and/or machine design experience.
- Working knowledge of Mastercam CAD/CAM software version 8.xx or greater
AboutÂ Masis Professional Group:
MPG is a national based recruiting firm, with client relationships built from coast to coast.
We pride ourselves on many things, but our recruitment specializations, database, and cutting edge software allow us to maintain our national presence and consistent fulfillment.