Key Account Specialist (Relocate to Malaysia) | Relocation package and visa support
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are currently looking for a Key Account Specialist who is accountable to increase the number of Client customers, increase their lifetime the value of these customers to Client. The Key Account Specialist is responsible to assist the commercial team to build and manage a profitable portfolio of Client business partners and/or premier accounts for the assigned region/country by acquiring new, growing and retaining existing partners..
- Be the primary point of contact between the respective customers and the company;
- Be able to respond and resolve customer issues out of working hour;
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and clients activities;
- Assist Key Account Manager to formulate market development strategies for growth;
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners;
- Ensure compliance and adherence of the business, regulatory and brand guidelines;
- Manage existing customer relationships and coordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry and partner events.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years of sales/account management experience directly from the industry, ideally with experience in managing a team.
- As this role is to be part of the commercial team, a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets is mandatory.
- Fluent in English & Thai is mandatory; any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with business partners, subject specialists and staff.
- Able to relocate to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support (where applicable)
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and immediate family members;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Result-oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
- Possibility to be closer to your team – “Get to know Team” trip.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ฿65,858.00 per month