Italian Speaking Customer Care Advisor (relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in Greece:
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specializing in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels.
From 35 countries with a 50,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage.
We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors, Valentino, Airbnb and Xiaomi.
A customer care advisor, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build and maintain a resolution for customer needs
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Pursuing your personal development based on new methodologies and business cases.
- Understand the impact of your decision making and how these can influence the day to day of the team in term of KPI and Daily budget
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Native / near native in the Italian language and good command of English
- Good MS Office skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of client personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
The Company offers:
- Indefinite contact and private health insurance
- Relocation program – Free flight tickets to Athens – 2 weeks free accommodation in a hotel or Airbnb
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Employee events