Full-Time International Tax Manager (Relocation Allowance)
Paid relocation jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
Full Job Description
Date Posted: 26 April 2021
Category: Finance, Insurance, & Legal
Sub Category: N/A
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $ 0 – $ 0
Company Name: KPMG Saudi Arabia
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly.
You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills.
With at least 1500 KPMG firms’ professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years’ experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position.
We recruit at all levels â€” right up to Director â€” and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other professional services organizations.
There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level.
Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Kingdom of Saudi Arabiaâ€™s largest Tax practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners is currently seeking to hire an experiencedÂ ManagerÂ for a permanent opportunity to work with ourÂ Tax.
Job Role & Responsibilities: –
- Executing tasks encompassing building financial models, valuation, drafting information memorandums, financial analysis and reviewing due diligence reports
- Conducting research and market analysis to help assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services including planning, research, and other mergers and acquisitions activities
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services, and communicates findings and opportunities to clients
- Work with and assist other senior members of the M& A Tax practice with various technical tax issues dealing with consolidated returns, S Corps, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs
- Assist clients with current issues which may include bankruptcy emergence planning, out of court workouts, debt restructurings, tax basis, earning and profits, and others.
- Develop, motivate, and train staff and manager-level team members
- Actively involved in execution of M&A deals for Saudi clients
- Providing Buy and Sell side M&A services to major corporate, SMEs and private equity funds
Skills & Experience: –
- A minimum of 6-7 years of experience in federal tax and/or mergers and acquisition in a public accounting firm, corporate tax department, or law firm
- A degree in business, commerce/accounting or a relevant discipline including CA and/or CFA qualifications; MBAA from a premier business school
- Licensed CPA or J.D./ LL.M. or Enrolled Agent
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Prior work experience with a top consulting organization will be preferred
- Possess a mergers & acquisitions experience and have been with financial advisory firms or investment/corporate banks
Our Benefits: –
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
- Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent familyÂ members.
- Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
- Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
- Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
- Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
- Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Key skill Required
How to ApplyApply online
7 total views, 1 today